As one of the largest real estate services firms, Cushman & Wakefield is committed to making a meaningful impact for our people, clients, shareholders, vendors and suppliers, communities and world.
We envision a world of healthy, sustainable buildings that put the wellbeing of people and the planet first. Our goal is to elevate the commercial real estate industry and beyond by taking bold action that will reduce our impact and our clients’ impact on the environment to make a meaningful contribution to a sustainable future.
Together, we'll lead what's next.
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORT
Cushman & Wakefield’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report outlines our progress and efforts across key areas of environmental, social and governance (ESG). We demonstrate our commitment to:
- Putting ethics and integrity at the center of everything we do
- Reducing our environmental impact by managing energy use, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, water withdrawals, waste generation and environmental compliance
- Delivering exceptional services and insights to our clients
- Advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in our firm and industry
Learn more about our journey. Download the CSR Report.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We’re taking bold action for the future of real estate, today.
Cushman & Wakefield has had our emissions reduction targets approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) as consistent with levels required to meet the goals of the Paris Agreement.
Our SBTi Commitment
- Target #1: Reduce absolute scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across our corporate offices and operations 50% by 2030 from a 2019 base year
- Target #2: Engage key clients, some of the world’s largest real estate owners and occupiers, representing 70% of emissions at our managed properties (scope 3) to set science-based targets by 2025
Our Net Zero Commitment through Business Ambition for 1.5°C
- Target #3: Reach net zero value chain emissions (scopes 1, 2 and 3) by 2050
Join us on our net zero journey and read more of our sustainability insights.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY SERVICES
By measuring sustainability and societal impact through ESG criteria, we help clients better understand and address risks and opportunities that can contribute to improved financial performance.
Prepare your real estate portfolio for the challenges and opportunities ahead. Learn more about our sustainability services.