Here at Cushman & Wakefield we believe that property should be sustainable.
We are at the heart of this transition and are fully committed to reducing our own and our client's environmental impact across the property lifecycle.
Sustainable portfolios also have significant commercial benefits; they have a reduced risk of obsolescence, lower operating costs, better occupier retention and greater social impact – all the things we believe in as a company.
Our global Energy, Infrastructure and Sustainability (EIS) advisory group is supporting clients to drive exceptional outcomes against these themes across a range of geographies, sectors and portfolio types. We collectively see these themes as an integral part of our own and our client’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies and we are committed to delivering best in class ESG outcomes in both.
How we can help
Our EIS team is focused on environmental impact reduction, making buildings healthier and more productive places and enhancing social impacts.
We are actively advising clients in the following areas:
- ESG, Carbon and Wellbeing strategy, target setting and implementation
- Energy efficiency opportunity identification, projects and emissions reduction programmes
- Net zero carbon buildings and strategies
- Science based targets
- Green procurement
- Building certifications including LEED, BREEAM, WELL and fitwel
- Compliance programmes (Article 8, EU EED, EPC, TM44)
- ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certification
- Strategy consultin
- ‘Green’ funds and loans
- Green asset valuations
- Intelligent building, renewable and low carbon technologies
Our clients benefit from a market leading team including sector specialists in local markets across Europe, the Middle East, and around the globe. We are also strengthened by our international network of 15,000 professionals, including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents in more than 250 offices across 60 countries.