Cushman & Wakefield’s approach to valuation is based on a deep understanding of your properties. By partnering with our clients, we aim to provide insightful valuation advice that you can trust.
We are focused on providing reliable valuations that not only stand up to scrutiny from all stakeholders but also give you confidence to make well-informed decisions on your real estate.
Proactive and consultative valuation advice tailored to your needs.
Our clients are investors, lenders and owner occupiers on transactional and non-transactional valuations.
We undertake valuations for the following purposes:
- Financial and Accounting purposes
- Capital Gains Tax
- Expert Witness
- Inheritance Tax
- Performance Measurement
- Internal Management
- Bank Lending
- Purchase Reports
- Compulsory Purchase
- Mergers and Acquisitions
In doing so, we promise to provide:
- A proactive and consultative approach from our valuers who work hard to gain a detailed understanding of each asset in order provide market facing valuations
- Valuations undertaken by experts. Valuations are undertaken by specialists who focus on specific asset classes.
- High standard valuations delivered on time and in line with your requirements
- Accurate valuations, specifically in support of your business requirements whether for financing, regulatory reporting, decision-making, investment, or risk management purposes
- Market facing valuations – we work closely with our Capital Markets and Leasing teams to ensure we are aware of the latest market activity
Collaboration and trust – seamlessly across the globe
We have a culture of collaboration and trust and we are led by the principle of always putting our clients’ needs first. Our operating ethos is driven by discipline, consistency and transparency.
Our market knowledge, resources, experience and geographic capabilities provides our clients with a seamless service across the globe. We are well qualified to handle large, complex assignments of all types on a national and international basis – and don’t just take our word for it: last year in the UK alone our 235 strong team valued more than £350 billion of property.
We continuously invest in technology and innovation – demonstrated through our Data Analytics service, which is enabling clients to enhance their decision making in real time, wherever they are in the world.
Providing sector specialists to unlock the value of your assets
Our specialist valuers have a wealth of experience across all sectors, meaning that our capabilities span the breadth of the market. We have dedicated teams who have delivered a demonstrable track record in advising on decisions in the following areas of real estate:
- Industrial and Logistics
- Shopping Centres
- Out of town
- Outlet Malls
- High Street
- Central London Commercial Property
- Student Accommodation
- Healthcare and Retirement Living
- Car Showrooms
- Car Parks
- Motorway Service Areas
- Petrol Filling Stations
- Arena and venues.
- Recovery & Restructuring