Learn how we put our clients at the center of what's next
A confidential government client sought to craft an optimized footprint with the goal of saving U.S. taxpayer dollars.
01 The Opportunity
- Cushman & Wakefield looked at 50 locations in one of its Western regions. Cushman & Wakefield deployed its Portfolio+ to run an analysis for the client’s locations.
- Portfolio+ is Cushman & Wakefield’s proprietary tool that identifies and prioritizes opportunities for cost savings that consider geography, market, workplace and lease timing dynamics.
02 The Results
- Despite the many constraints related to collocations among government agencies, Cushman & Wakefield identified savings of 15% of its annual spend through consolidations and renegotiations including blend and extend opportunities.
- Cushman & Wakefield created a playbook and timeline to achieve set goals and presented to government leadership and staff.
03 Next Steps
- The client intends to socialize the information and foster conversations with Agency leaders.
- The client is expanding Cushman & Wakefield’s study to more regions in this fashion.
MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE
Unilever • Consumer Goods
New Unilever North America HQ: Testimony to Brand Strength and Our Cross-Service Platform
NN • Banking & Financial Services
NN planned to move into their 3800 sq. m building, situated in the old city of Bratislava that needed complete refurbishment. The project was complicated by the request from the client to keep two department in the building during reconstruction. Cushman & Wakefield Project Management & Consultancy team in Slovakia has been appointed to run the project.
Strategic agency leasing ensures that your investment yields high value and long-term tenants whether for a signature property or portfolio.Learn More
Our capital markets teams leverage an integrated suite of investor services to deliver strategies to solve complex real estate challenges.Learn more