The energy sector is going through a period of rapid change. We can help you get ahead of the sector's toughest challenges, thanks to our entrepreneurial and strategic approach.
The energy sector is going through a period of rapid change and disruption. Real estate teams are being challenged in multiple ways:
- A portfolio that is flexible enough to deal with the inherent unpredictability of the sector
- Real estate suitable for all types of energy companies and their unique needs
- Ensuring the real estate portfolio is ready for the shift to renewable energy
- Due diligence supporting multiple real estate types in diverse geographical regions
- HSSE requirements in the end-to-end proces (Health, Safety, Security and Environment)
- Diverse real estate portfolios with a mix of office, industrial and residential, requiring a multidisciplinary real estate partner
- An emerging market strategy to support the entire business
- The shift to a more flexible workplace environment to ensure a positive workplace experience for all employees
Cushman & Wakefield’s Energy Sector Team comprises a range of experts including transaction professionals, projects managers, emerging markets experts and HSSE specialists, each with the the skills and know-how to deliver the right insights. They develop smart and effective real estate solutions to support your business strategy.