Partner, Head of Industrial and Retail Warehousing • Czechia
Jiří is a Partner and Head of Industrial Department of Cushman & Wakefield with more than 20 years of experience. His main responsibility is to manage the team of 15 colleagues in the provision of consultancy services related to Industrial/Logistics real estate and Retail Parks. His team advises developers and owners of industrial real estate and retail parks and provides Tenant Representation services across several sectors in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
He joined the company in 2000 and in 2010 was promoted to Partner of the company. In 2020, Jiří took over as Head of Industrial Department.
Jiří has participated in several projects (approx. 400,000 sq m of leasing transactions and approx. 2,000,000 sq m of land sales) and has built the first department in the Czech Republic dealing with this type of retail space - Retail Parks department.
During his experience, Jiří has built a long-term relationship with international and local companies such as AIG / Lincoln, Alinso, Asko, Billa, CBRE Global Investors, CPI Group, CTP, Decathlon, Electroworld, Eyemaxx, GE, Gemo, Hornbach, HPFM, Ikea , JTH, Kika, Portico, Pradera, Raiffeisen Leasing, Sconto, Skanska, Stop.Shop (Immofinanz), Tesco, Valad, XXX Lutz and many more.
- AIG / Lincoln - consultancy in the field of concept, marketing strategy and lease of Campus Brno (approx. 20,000 m2)
- CBRE Global Investors - rental advice
- CPI - consulting in the field of leasing on their numerous projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, consulting on new developments in Slovakia
- CTP - development consulting and sale of land in the Retail Park Brno project (approx. 8 ha)
- Electroworld - T-Rep advice service on entering the Czech market
- Eyemaxx - rental advice on their numerous projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Gemo - rental advice - shopping park in Olomouc - approx. 20,000 m2
- Gigasport portfolio - sale of buildings (approx. 17,000 m2)
- Inter Ikea - rental advice on projects in Prague, Brno and Ostrava
- Skanska - rental advice for 2 projects in Prague (approx. 20,000 m2)
- Stop.Shop (Immofinanz) - rental advice
- Tesco - acquisitions and leasing consultancy within their numerous projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Valad - rental advice - Kika store (Prague - approx. 15,000 m2)
- OC Rotunda - sale of the shopping park Rotunda Havířov (approx. 6,300 m2)
- Auto Motol Beni a.s. - building for sale, Prague, Strakonická street (approx. 2,500 m2 land, 1,000 m2 warehouse)
- Eyemaxx International Holding & Consulting - lease and subsequent sale of the Pelhřimov Shopping Park (approx. 1,780 m2)
- Alinso - sale of the Černý Most Shopping Park - c. 4,500 m2
- Mint, sale of land in Prague - Čestlice to Hornbach and Renocar - BMW dealer, no. 8 ha
- ASV - rentals of shopping parks in Havířov, Prague, Choceň, Havlíčkův Brod (approx. 28,000 m2), sale of shopping parks in Havířov and Prague
- Pradera - land for sale in Prague (approx. 2.3 ha)
- Tesco - land for sale in Prague (approx. 66 ha)
- Tesco - sale of a shopping park in Hradec Králové (approx. 20,000 m2)
- Akord - sale of a building in Čestlice (approx. 2,000 m2 of a building and 8,000 m2 of land)