Offering first class service and maximum satisfaction to tenants
1 The Opportunity
2 The Solution
This project was one of the prime examples of how we set ourselves apart from other real estate companies.
We offer our tenants a broader array of complex services such as Asset Services, lease Transaction Advisory, and Project & Development Services.
Monitor new and exisiting competitors to maintain a market leading position.
Regular “blend, extend and expand” discussions with tenants that preceed the expiration of leases.
Proactive leasing strategy to atract new tenants to the building.
3 The Results
- Additional reception area that offers a greater variety of services
- Upgrade of terrace including new relax areas -Improved standards for tenant’s premises including an upgrade of toillets and kitchenettes
- New fitness facility available for tenants at no extra charge
- New bike room
- Regular events focused on strengthening relationships with tenants
- Special activities to support leasing implemented to attract new tenants
- Regular online communication with tenants
- Wide range of additional services available for tenants (free fitness facilities, food / goods delivery pick up points, Mr. Parkit – parking service)
- Regular retendering of all services to optimize cost - Energy Efficiency plan in place (regular media supply tender process, new LED lighting system implemented)
- BREEAM In Use – certification completed in 2015, ongoing follow-up activities enabled to achive better results in 2020 re-certification (Asset performance / Building Management -VERY GOOD**** / EXCELLENT ***** rating)
MEET THE TEAM
Partner, Head of Office Asset Services
Cushman & Wakefield celebrates 30 years on the Czech market
Cushman & Wakefield, a leading global real estate services firm, celebrates 30 years of its operation on the Czech commercial property market and recalls the milestones in its development in which it has played significant role.
Cushman & Wakefield recognized as the Best Real Estate Agency in CEE/SEE in HOF Awards 2023
In this year’s HOF Awards, Cushman & Wakefield was awarded the Best of the Best CEE/SEE Real Estate Agency, proving its market leading position in providing the best-in-class agency leasing services.