Property Management Professional – Asset services • Czechia
Martin is the Head of Retail Management in Prague office in the Czech Republic. He has the overall responsibility for delivery of asset management services, supervision of on-site teams, coordination, reporting, and general leadership.
Martin has 20 years of experience in real estate commercial property management. He started his career with 5 years of asset management and services for a prestigious asset - the Prague Castle. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Martin had been working for 8 years in the position of the Managing Director of Multi Mall Management – a major property management company, specializing in the management of large retail schemes.
- Centrum Stromovka, Lordship, Prague, 21,100 sq m
- Korso Karviná, Bluehouse Capital, Karviná, 12,800 sq m
- Novodvorská Plaza, Bluehouse Capital, Prague, 25,600 sq m
- Forum Liberec, Nepi Rockcastle, Liberec, 47,287 sq m
- OD Máj, Amadeus Real, Prague, 9,800 sq m
- Centrum IGY, CPI PG, České Budějovice, 33,538 sq m
- Other clients: Valad, Pradera, Crestyl, etc.