Associate • Czechia
Petr Neděla is a Senior Project Manager based in the Cushman & Wakefield Prague office since 2016. He has a substantial and long-time experience from the capital construction, development and facility management in various well known international companies. Petr is responsible for the leadership of the key office building projects, as well as retail fit outs and consultancy for the key Cushman & Wakefield clients.
Petr has been working in the project management field since 1994 for companies such as AHI Development a. s. and Skanska Czech Republic as senior project manager and development manager. Petr was recently a director of Skanska Facility s. r. o. responsible for the whole company management.
Petr is substantially experienced in the whole development process, from the master plan permission, to the building hand over, acquisition feasibility studies, detailed cost estimates preparation including the investment profitability review, agreement preparation and architecture and construction team leadership.
- Chodovec City – 13 administrative and residential buildings in Prague 11 – 80,000 sq m
- Agrofert Holding Headquarters, Prague 11 – 4,000 sq m
- Multifunction centre Imoba II, Prague 11 – 4,000 sq m
- Administrative building OCE Czech Republic – 4,000 sq m
- Administrative building Eleven Prague 11 – 9,000 sq m, general development
- Administrative and warehousing area D3 (10 buildings), Prague Kunratice – 80,000 sq m
- Redevelopment of historical buildings at Prague 1 - Jilská 16, Politických vězňů (Bondy Palace)