Last update: January 2024
In our Marketbeats, we cover office markets and sub-markets in Lyon regions quarterly. We analyze KPIs and dimensions in the market regarding:
- Take-up: total of rental and sales deals carried out by end users including pre-lets, turnkeys and owner occupier deals.
- Immediately Available Supply: total of vacant space offered for sale/lease at a particular time T. Searches for replacement tenants and leases under notice are excluded until the tenant has vacated the premises.
- Average Rent - New Space: expressed in Euro per year, excluding taxes and charges. The average rent corresponds to the average of rents, weighted by the total area of new space transacted (new and refurbished space).
- Average Rent - Second Hand: expressed in Euro per year, excluding taxes and charges. The average rent corresponds to the average of rents, weighted by the total area of second-hand space transacted (excluding new and refurbished space).
- Prime Value: the prime rent is the average of the highest transaction values recorded for new or refurbished buildings that are in the best locations and are let on long-lease terms.
- New Development: total of new space to be built and under construction with or without authorization (planning permissions and consent) and not yet delivered.
- Confirmed New Development: total of developments underway at a moment in time T, not yet delivered.
- Likely New Development: total of developments not yet underway at a moment in time T with consent and/or planning permission.
- Vacancy Rate: share of immediately available supply in the existing office stock at a time T.