We Are A Force For Action
Fuelled by ideas, expertise and dedication across borders and beyond service lines, we create real estate solutions to prepare our clients for what’s next.
01 WHO WE ARE
We put our clients and our people at the center of what’s next in the world of real estate.
Our Purpose: We make an impact. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world.
- We are inclusive. We value difference and a culture where everyone belongs
- We are driven. Drive keeps us decisive and agile
- We succeed together. Individually, we’re good, but together, we’re great
- We deliver insight. We believe in ideas and strive for innovation
Cushman & Wakefield
- 50,000 Team Members
- $9.4 billion 2021 Revenue
- 60 Countries
More about cushman & wakefield
100+ year history of putting our clients and our people at the center of what’s next.Learn more
02 OUR PEOPLE
An ideas company is by definition a people company. Technology supports us. Research informs us. But insights and ideas? They come from our people.
Our people are our best assets. And our experienced executive leadership team brings diverse expertise and disciplines.Learn more
Diversity & Inclusion
When our workforce and clients reflect the world around us, everyone succeeds. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.Learn More
A company promising its clients that we understand what’s next needs to hire what’s next. And we do.Learn More
03 OUR COMMUNITY
The issues we believe in globally, we’re proud to support locally
Helping our neighbors has always been embedded in our culture.
The Cushman & Wakefield Charitable Foundation will focus on three main areas of impact:
- Educational programs, including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)
- Affordable housing and homelessness prevention
- Community outreach and after-school enrichment
Service – to our clients, to each other, and to our communities—is at the center of who we are at Cushman & Wakefield, and we have the power of many to help deliver promising outcomes for children and youth.
Learn more about our work in the community.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Taking bold action for the future of real estate.Learn More