We Are A Force For Action
01 WHO WE ARE
We put our clients and our people at the center of what’s next in the world of real estate.
Our Purpose: We make an impact. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world.
- We are inclusive. We value difference and a culture where everyone belongs.
- We are driven. Drive keeps us decisive and agile.
- We succeed together. Individually, we’re good, but together, we’re great.
- We deliver insight. We believe in ideas and strive for innovation.
- 50,000 Team Members
- $9.4 billion 2021 Revenue
- 60 Countries
More about cushman & wakefield
02 OUR PEOPLE
Diversity & Inclusion
MEET WHAT'S NEXT
“Providing clients with an accurate understanding of the value of real estate is more critical than ever—it gives them the confidence to make well-informed decisions.”
- Rika Liu, Director, Valuations, Beijing
"It's very cool to be part of the largest valuation team in China. Our clients benefit from our decades of experience in this market."
- Chris Yang, Director, Valuation & Advisory Services, Beijing
“The role of the office is changing—almost in real time. We help companies create flexible workplace ecosystems that meet their new world needs.”
- Carol Wong, APAC Lead, Total Workplace
03 OUR COMMUNITY
The issues we believe in globally, we’re proud to support locally
Helping our neighbors has always been embedded in our culture.
The Cushman & Wakefield Charitable Foundation will focus on three main areas of impact:
- Educational programs, including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math).
- Affordable housing and homelessness prevention.
- Community outreach and after-school enrichment.
Service—to our clients, to each other, and to our communities—is at the center of who we are at Cushman & Wakefield, and we have the power of many to help deliver promising outcomes for children and youth.
Learn more about our work in the community.