China’s logistics market is attracting rising interest from investors, driven by continued expansion in the country’s dynamic e-commerce industry – with total revenues forecast to double by 2025 – and growing recognition of the logistics sector as a “pandemic-proof” asset class.
In this half-hour session our subject matter experts will discuss key market trends and share their insights on hot topics including:
- Market supply and demand dynamics
- Government policies and initiatives driving the growth of China’s logistics market
- What and where are the potential risks and challenges
- The short- and longer-term logistics market outlook
- The investment opportunities ahead