Experience and Market Insight to Help You Meet Investment and Compliance Goals
We help our clients prepare for what’s next by advising on pre- and post-closing loan diligence, technology conversions, and regulatory projects nationally. Cushman & Wakefield’s local knowledge of all markets throughout the U.S. help us provide critical market insight when assessing debt financings, acquisitions, syndications, and securitization.
Our team of professionals average 20+ years of credit underwriting experience and our capabilities in loan level data validation and remediation have been critical in assisting many of the largest U.S. banks to successfully manage regulatory compliance challenges, including CCAR, Reg H: Flood, HMDA, BSA/AML, CECL and HVCRE. Our underwriting services are utilized by large financial institutions and GSEs who rely on our scale, certainty of execution, and data security. Our broad reach and market depth provide global expertise to give regional clients and investors the leverage of operating in a global marketplace.
Our capabilities include:
- Large Loan Portfolio Underwriting & Due Diligence
- Bank Target Advisory and Due Diligence for M&A Transactions
- Loan Portfolio Stratification and Credit Underwriting
- Data Validation and Remediation for Regulatory Compliance
- Credit Risk Management Analysis & Reporting
- Real Estate Portfolio Financial / Argus Modeling
- Real Estate Portfolio Lease Abstraction Services
- Market Reconnaissance and Site Inspection Reports
- Technology Conversion Support Services