Partner - Lead V&A Offices & Logistics (EMEA Grade - Partner) • The Netherlands
Kristiaan Engelman oversees the Dutch Valuation & Advisory Offices & Logistics team that carries out appraisals for single asset and (large) portfolio appraisals for a wide range of clients, from owner-occupiers to institutional investors.
A seasoned professional, with expertise in the field of appraisals for financing, acquisition and balance sheet purposes as well as valuations for tax matters and performance management, Kristiaan is a trusted partner to clients.
Kristiaan joined our Valuation & Advisory team in 2016 and was appointed Partner in 2018. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was a member of the DTZ Zadelhoff’s valuation team since 2002.
- Corestate Capital Group
- Hamburg Commercial Bank
- Deutsche Hypo
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank
- Hypo Noe
- Kroonenberg Groep
- Master of Real Estate MRE, Amsterdam School of Real Estate
- MA Social Geography, University of Amsterdam
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), RICS Registered Valuer
- Register Taxateur Grootzakelijk Vastgoed, ingeschreven bij het NRVT
- CIS HypZert MLV
- World Recognized Valuer (WRV)