Our professionals use their expertise to deliver real estate solutions, aligned to your business strategy and goals, from reducing operational costs to engaging your workforce to be more productive.
We operate across offices worldwide, collaborating with the industry’s top professionals to ensure consistent results. We make your ambitions our ambitions by making our team an extension of your business, committed to your goals and performance.
Integrated Portfolio Management
Our IPM service focuses our Transaction Management, Portfolio Administration and Portfolio Strategy activity around our clients’ business challenges and priorities.
This allows us to leverage data, streamline processes and deliver superior insights, to achieve our clients’ most important business objectives. We focus on understanding the context for decision-making, assessing portfolio opportunities, and gauging the short- and long-term portfolio plans that reflect clients’ business goals.
Our unique approach to people, processes, and technology is what makes integrated services work:
- People: Our service is curated around our clients’ goals and priorities.
- Process: Our global Portfolio Services Centers (PSCs), ensure consistent and efficient service delivery across all geographies.
- Technology: We harness the power of data through our enhanced Business Intelligence dashboards and Global Portfolio Administration model.
Managing the leasing, acquisition and disposition of properties achieves the best financial outcome in keeping with your organisation’s long-term strategy.
Global Portfolio Administration
Our experts collect, analyze, and transform data into actionable information such as occupancy costs, key lease dates, and inventories by asset type, location, size and, other factors.
We offer strategic support across a diverse range of business issues, including location and labor force analysis, workplace strategy, change and programme management, property strategy and modelling, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing and corporate real estate functional excellence.
How we can help
- Location and labour force analysis - Our dedicated Location Strategy team works with clients to identify ideal locations, based on talent, real estate and operational objectives. Our methodology enables you to evaluate all aspects of location systematically, within a robust audit and governance process.
- Workplace strategy and change management - Our teams uniquely combine workplace and location insight to advise on where and how to engage talent. Our workplace team then develops workplace and change programs that are aligned to business objectives, enhancing organisational performance and driving employee experience.
- Property strategy and modelling - Real estate is an asset that can be used to improve business performance. We help you understand how your business drivers, property needs and cost efficiencies connect within your portfolio. Whether you are supporting business growth or delivering bottom line savings, we provide you with synthesized property and operational data to diagnose the opportunities and risks within your portfolio.
Our professionals strategically reduce operational costs and improve service consistency while ensuring compliance.
We support you throughout the entire workplace life cycle, creating a workplace aligned to business objectives, enhancing organisational performance and engaging employees.
Programme Management Office
The PMO provides a single point of contact for clients who are undergoing significant change, managing risk, ensuring programme delivery and governance.