With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we deliver innovative, industry-leading strategies to investors to solve real estate challenges.
Our experts focus on maximizing the value of the trades and minimizing the execution risk. Our purchasing experts help identify the most suitable opportunities in the market and strategically execute the plans made.
- Want to know more about what the team can do for you?
- Looking for advice and support in the office market?
- Want to know more about what the team can do for you in the retail market?
- Looking for advice in the field of industrial and logistics real estate?
- Need strategic advice regarding the purchase of commercial real estate?
- Meet the team and get in touch
What we offer:
- Global expertise and local knowledge. At Cushman & Wakefield we understand the demands of tenants 100%. We know how they use real estate – both globally and locally. We advise on the rapidly changing expectations and requirements of tenants and translate them into strategic advice that maximizes the return on your real estate investment.
- Global network of investors. With our established network of global and local market experts, the right capital is raised for the best product in the right place. We can help provide access to unique opportunities around the world through our unparalleled network of international capital, buyers and sellers. We create added value by providing strategic advice based on the latest market data.
- Multidisciplinary vision. The expertise of our professional team spans various disciplines – from equity finance to investment strategy, development capabilities and strategic planning. All these domains are seamlessly integrated into one efficient service that provides you with the innovative solutions you need to always stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Custom approach. Our extensive experience in guiding the most diverse and complex transactions also benefits your unique challenge. We help you strategically position your assets and business to achieve exceptional results.
Curious about the future of your assets? Discuss your Capital Markets strategy with us.
Capital Markets Offices
With our integrated approach, we have access to global data and detailed research on commercial real estate in the Netherlands and abroad, enabling us to offer our clients tailor-made real estate solutions. This ensures that our strategic advice meets the investment requirements of our clients' business and thus maximizes the financial potential of their commercial real estate.
What services does the Capital Markets Offices team offer?
Through our extensive knowledge of the real estate market, we support investors, landlords, banks and owners in all phases of their real estate transactions, including:
- Sale of investments and acquisitions
- Consultancy development and site sales and acquisitions
- Strategic advice
- Sale and lease back
- Advice on joint ventures and partnerships
Capital Markets Retail
The Capital Markets Retail team consists of sector specialists with an excellent track record in the acquisition and sale of shopping centers, assets in prime locations, catering and supermarkets.
We are a leader in the repurposing of retail properties and advising in mixed use assets. For this, we use current and local market data to provide a full understanding of the dynamics of national, regional and local trends.
Cushman & Wakefield's Retail Capital Markets team offers a range of expertise, including:
- Sale of investments
- Development finance
- Strategic portfolio advice
- Joint venture and partnership advice
- Repositioning / Repurposing / Asset Recovery Advice
Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics
The Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team supports the entire purchase process of commercial real estate. We work with you from the start of the project, from the choice of location to procurement strategy, commercial negotiations and the layout of the new space.
The Industrial & Logistics Capital Markets team at Cushman & Wakefield offers a wide range of expertise, including:
- Detailed market analyses. This way you can make the best location decision perfectly informed
- A procurement strategy that best suits your circumstances and needs, thanks to our extensive experience
- The best commercial terms for rent and price
- Strategic advice throughout the real estate cycle, from design to end of term
- Advice acquisition for expanding an international chain
- Relocation of a production location
Sale of commercial real estate
Do you want to remove unnecessary logistics or industrial real estate from your portfolio? Trust our experience in advising clients on the disposal of redundant real estate. We are the undisputed market leader in developing and executing strategic divestments of complex industrial and manufacturing assets.
Choose the best chance of success for your commercial real estate. Rely on our experienced team, with extensive experience in developing and executing exit strategies. We ensure that your strategy meets your goals and takes into account the wide range of operational, legal, political, business, environmental, legal and market factors that can influence the success of your project.
Through debt and equity portfolio underwriting, due diligence, as well as data validation and recovery, our extensive credit insurance experience helps you achieve your commercial real estate goals.
We help our clients prepare for the future by advising on pre- and post-closing loan screening, credit risk analysis, collateral monitoring, technology conversions and regulatory projects in the US, Europe and Australia. Cushman & Wakefield's local knowledge of all markets around the world helps us provide critical market insight when assessing debt financing, acquisitions and asset management.
Whether you are thinking about purchasing a single property or a large property portfolio or, for example, considering the rental of your own commercial property, our experts are ready to help you.
Our team of real estate professionals provides advanced deal structuring, reliable investor information and access to international capital. Our expertise spans all types of assets, including offices, industrial and logistics real estate, retail, hospitality and healthcare real estate.
If you would like to know more about a specific expertise or if you are curious about what we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.