Our Debt & Structured Finance team consists of highly experienced financing specialists, all with different areas of specialization, and is in daily contact with a wide range of financiers to realize the best financing conditions for our clients. The team is centrally organized from The Netherlands, and has foot on the ground in various geographies. As a result, we have a strong local and international network of more than 100 financiers. The combination of a strong network, knowledge of the financing market and our in-depth knowledge of all real estate sectors, enables Cushman & Wakefield to offer sharp and innovative opportunities in a financing market that is constantly changing.
We specialize in:
- Arranging and structuring new loans and restructuring or refinancing existing loans
- Financing options for all real estate segments (including offices, residential, logistics, retail, hotels, student housing, life science and healthcare) and both investment financing and project development
- All available forms of financing (including senior, mezzanine, whole loan, pref equity and bridging loan)
- Green and sustainability-linked (ESG) finance, working closely together with Cushman’s ESG and innovation teams
What we offer:
- Expert advice across a range of sectors
Whether you are an occupier, sponsor or investor, our blend of capital markets knowledge and local real estate expertise means that you always receive informed advice tailored to your needs. Our transactions range across all real estate asset classes and markets, including Office, Retail, Industrial & Logistics, Hotel & Leisure, Residential, Private Rented Sector, Student Housing and Infrastructure.
- Global advice, delivered locally
Our team has extensive coverage of the structured finance and real estate markets, with direct access to key financing, equity and sale partners through our 43 European offices. This wide scope means we can unlock more innovative alternatives for your real estate transactions.
- A multidisciplinary approach
We combine the latest market intelligence, emerging trend analysis and future forecasts to help you develop forward-thinking transaction strategies. Our understanding of the entire capital stack also means we can evaluate all financing and sale options in order to recommend customised offerings with optimal terms.
- An efficient, secure process
Managing the entire process from inception to completion, we help achieve execution efficiency and price certainty for your transactions while preserving confidentiality at all times.
Our experienced team can advise you on a range of financing solutions including whole loans, senior & mezzanine finance, development finance, bridging loans, preferred equity, joint ventures, and debt management
If you would like to learn more about our specific expertise or find out how we can work with your company, get in touch with a member of our team - we're here to help. Learn more about our EMEA Structured Finance services.