The Nordic Investor Confidence Index includes survey responses from around 250 investment professionals across the Nordic region and monitors expectations for the next 3-6 months.
The survey’s broad coverage reflects the interest for non-biased analysis and increased transparency. Furthermore, the degree of coverage ensures the findings are representative reflections of current investor confidence in the Nordic commercial real estate market.
We conduct the survey biannually, allowing us to track changes in confidence, to interpret what they mean for the market and to determine how best to respond when making investment decisions.
Nordic Investor Confidence Index Overview at Q3 2023
56% of all investors expect worsening portfolio values in the coming six months.
• Expectations of yield decompression across the Nordics
• Split view for the future of office demand
• Demand for retail expected to further deteriorate
• Demand for logistics expected to remain stable
• Continued negative view on financing conditions