CEO Sudamérica • Argentina
As CEO of the South America region, Herman has responsibility for all services including Brokerage, Capital Markets, Valuations and Asset Services in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru. He’s a seasoned real estate executive with over 25 years of experience in managing investments and cross-functional projects. Known for his entrepreneurial drive, successful revenue creation accomplishments and client relationship management skills.
In 2005 he joined Cushman & Wakefield Argentina as Managing Director to oversee all projects for corporate clients. Over the years he expanded his responsibilities to drive business for all South American Spanish-speaking countries: Argentina, Chile, Peru and Colombia. In April, 2023 he assumed as CEO of South America.
He specialized in Real Estate Development and Corporate Real Estate, acquiring specific expertise in strategic facility planning, international portfolio management, outsourcing projects and procurement initiatives. He was Director of Real Estate for Movicom-Bellsouth, Alliance Director for Trammell Crow Company and Sr. Manager at Harvard Real Estate Services.
Herman holds an Architect’s degree from University of Buenos Aires, an MBA from Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, and has completed educational programs at Boston University and MIT.
- 2005: Received the Global Innovator Award by CoreNet Global for the annual review of the industry's hottest best practices and solutions.
- 2016: Euromoney Real Estate Award, Best overall advisor & consultant company in Argentina.
- 2018-2022: Euromoney Real Estate Survey, Best overall advisor & consultant company in Argentina.
- 2020-2022: Euromoney Real Estate Survey, Best overall advisor & consultant company in Latin America.
Between 2010 and 2013, he led his team into closing the largest real estate transaction deal in Argentina. Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Rep team represented French bank BBVA whom invested U$S 1.200MM for the development of its own corporate building “Catalinas Norte – BBVA”, by Eduardo Constantini’s company Consultatio Real Estate. The skyscraper was completed in 2006. The bank occupies 23 stories from the 33 the skyscraper has.
- Director of the Real Estate Management program at Universidad di Tella
- Member of CoreNetGlobal and IFMA
- Architectural degree from University of Buenos Aires
- MBA from Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
- Educational programs at Boston University and MIT