Senior Vice President • Canada
Michael is the practice leader of the Dispute Analysis & Litigation Support (DALS) Practice for Cushman & Wakefield in Canada, based in Toronto. He has prepared appraisals, technical reviews and provided consulting on a wide array of real estate and related matters on behalf of legal counsel, developers, investors, private and public entities, financial institutions and government agencies. Cushman & Wakefield’s DALS Practice combines due diligence, finance and real estate expertise in providing comprehensive support in dispute and litigation matters involving commercial real estate. Michael has been qualified as an expert witness and testified in numerous arbitration matters and court proceedings.
Michael has held a number of committee position with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and has delivered professional development on the subject of real estate valuation in expropriation.
- Master of Business Administration, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Diploma, Urban Land Economics (DULE), Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies, Honours Urban and Regional Planning, University of Waterloo School of Planning, Waterloo, Ontario
- Accredited Appraiser (AACI)
- Appraisal Institute of Canada Professional Land Economist (PLE) Member
- Ontario Expropriation Association Member
- Urban Land Institute