As a result of constantly changing economic conditions, it is possible that organizations are taking a critical look at their real estate portfolio. Flexibility within the real estate portfolio is a key element in this, it offers the scope and the opportunity to respond quickly to changing circumstances.
Cushman & Wakefield is happy to assist in optimizing your real estate portfolio in the logistics and / or production process and the back office. Depending on your specific needs, different services are an option, each from a process-oriented, proactive and multidisciplinary approach in which transparent and clear communication is key. Such a process often starts out with formulating a real estate strategy, which often results in, for example, the acquisition (lease or purchase), renewal / renegotiation of current agreements or disposition (sale, (sub) lease, or termination of current lease agreement(s). Our dedicated team of experts, that concentrates on industrial and logistics user issues only, is at your service.
Are you looking for multiple new / replacement locations due to an international supply chain, or are you looking for a single production or distribution location? Our offices are spread throughout the Netherlands and have the most current and accurate local and regional market knowledge.
Our proactive team of experienced professionals is ready to guide you through a strategic partnership in the construction, renovation, purchase or lease of your new business location. We support you in drafting your Program of Requirements, finding market opportunities (including short and long-term options that are not publicly known), technical inspections, drafting requests for construction, purchase or lease proposals, negotiating all conditions and recording the agreements in a confirmation. Depending on your needs, we will also take care of the project management of a (technical) delivery and / or possible fit out of your new location.
Our process-based approach leads to the best location decision. For example, we can guide you in the preparation and implementation of the following:
- A jointly defined assignment - so you know where you stand
- A Program of Requirements - so it is clear from the start what you are looking for, including your budget
- Tailor-made lease / purchase and market analysis - so you can substantiate every decision with data
- Technical inspection - so you won't have any unpleasant surprises at your new location.
- A purchasing strategy that suits your needs - so that you always conclude an agreement on the best commercial terms and conditions
- An agreement - so that all agreements are clearly formulated and legally binding