How UL Verification Bounced Back From Multiple Equipment Breakdowns
01 THE CHALLENGE
Cushman & Wakefield’s Integrated Facilities Management team recommended UL to re-include preventive maintenance services back into its contract, and were retained to craft a plan for doing so.
02 THE SOLUTION
03 THE RESULT
This shift in strategy allowed UL to achieve the following:
- Decrease in equipment downtime
- Reduction in the number of major repairs
- Increase in life expectancy of assets
- Reduction in overtime costs
- Changes in the deployment of maintenance workers, from a crash basis to a scheduled basis
In addition, preventive maintenance allowed both UL and Cushman & Wakefield to access more holistic information about their operations. This allowed UL to create a more organised and transparent system which improved their productivity in the long run.
Meet the Team
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP