Learn how we put our clients at the center of what's next
A confidential government client sought to craft an optimized footprint with the goal of saving U.S. taxpayer dollars.
01 The Opportunity
- Cushman & Wakefield looked at 50 locations in one of its Western regions. Cushman & Wakefield deployed its Portfolio+ to run an analysis for the client’s locations.
- Portfolio+ is Cushman & Wakefield’s proprietary tool that identifies and prioritizes opportunities for cost savings that consider geography, market, workplace and lease timing dynamics.
02 The Results
- Despite the many constraints related to collocations among government agencies, Cushman & Wakefield identified savings of 15% of its annual spend through consolidations and renegotiations including blend and extend opportunities.
- Cushman & Wakefield created a playbook and timeline to achieve set goals and presented to government leadership and staff.
03 Next Steps
- The client intends to socialize the information and foster conversations with Agency leaders.
- The client is expanding Cushman & Wakefield’s study to more regions in this fashion.
MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE
Unilever • Consumer Goods
New Unilever North America HQ: Testimony to Brand Strength and Our Cross-Service Platform
Strategic agency leasing ensures that your investment yields high value and long-term tenants whether for a signature property or portfolio.Learn More
Our capital markets teams leverage an integrated suite of investor services to deliver strategies to solve complex real estate challenges.Learn more
Project & Development Services
Our Project & Development advisors bring a long-term perspective that minimizes risk and drives value throughout design and construction.Learn More