International Director, Capital Markets • Australia
Nick has been brokering commercial property for over 20 years, having worked at the largest global real estate firms in Australia. In his career Nick has transacted in excess of $15bn of real estate including 80 Collins Street, Melbourne in 2019 for $1.476B.
Nick and his fellow Cushman & Wakefield directors combine to offer the best-credentialled office transaction team for Australian investment, with the capability to advise on and manage the most complicated and large-scale transactions.
- Brokered the three largest ever Melbourne CBD office sales which are 80 Collins ($1.476bn), Southern Cross ($675m, 50%) and CBW ($608.1m).
- Introduced 15 first time offshore buyers into the Melbourne office market.
- Ranked in the Top 5 revenue producers at another major international agency across Australia in each of 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Completed the most fund-through transactions in Melbourne which are 477 Collins ($414.2m), 839 Collins ($425.2m) and 200 Victoria ($328.0m).
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major: Finance) - The
University of Melbourne
- VCE Xavier College, Kew (Scholarship for Academic
- Colliers University Managers Expedition 2009 Vancouver
- Licensed Real Estate Agent