Our Supply Chain experts combine a robust supplier network with industry leading supply chain strategy to provide effective, efficient, fit for purpose supply chain solutions that achieve operational excellence.
You can rely on us to:
- Make compliance easy by managing, mitigating, and preventing risk within your supply chain
- Work with our suppliers to identify and act upon changes in legislation before they affect your value chain
- Give back to your community by engaging with local suppliers and providing resources to combat modern slavery
- Optimise cost within your portfolio by engaging with the right vendors for your values
- Empower you to spend your time delivering outcomes within your business by working with suppliers directly
Cushman & Wakefield maintains a long-standing commitment to diversity and is committed to providing qualified diverse suppliers with opportunities to deliver goods and services to us and our clients. We have an existing industry-leading pool of diverse suppliers, however, with the needs for our clients growing rapidly the team is proactively working to expand the list of Indigenous and Social Enterprise businesses within our supply chain.
We also seek to work with partners that demonstrate support of our efforts by extending opportunities to diverse suppliers that support their supply chain. We aim to have genuine long-term supplier relationship and development approach with a focus on being strategic with our sourcing methodology.
Modern Slavery Project
Cushman & Wakefield prohibits all forms of modern slavery, and requires our suppliers to maintain and promote fundamental human rights.
Employment decisions must be based on free choice without any coerced or prison labour, use of physical punishment, threats of violence or other forms of physical, sexual, psychological, financial or verbal abuse as a method of discipline or control.
We recognise our responsibility to effect change by engaging in ethical practice throughout our operations, including supply chain procurement and we are proud of the steps we have taken to address modern slavery.
We are committed to continuing our efforts to combat modern slavery in future years.
For more information on Cushman & Wakefield's Modern Slavery Project, please contact AU.Modernslaveryinfo@cushwake.com.