Associate, Project Manager • Czechia
Tereza is Associate in Cushman & Wakefield’s Czech office. She is currently responsible for the Project Management team focused on asset level projects and sustainability. Tereza's main responsibility is the supervision and management of projects in various types of commercial properties such as office redesign and fit-out, change of use incl. legislation, reconstruction of technical equipment and building construction.
She also provides professional consultations in the area of environmental management of buildings and green certification.
Tereza joined the team of Cushman & Wakefield as a Project Manager / BREEAM Certified Auditor in 2014. She has established the Sustainability service line in Cushman & Wakefield’s Czech office, which provides clients with building certifications and sustainability advisory. She also co-leads the local ESG Focus Group that organises the company’s own ESG activities.
Tereza is experienced in managing and delivering design & build projects and her team works closely with other departments such as Property Management, Leasing and Capital Markets on the delivery of turnkey services to landlords and occupier clients.
- AXA Czech Republic - Lazarská BC - offices redesign
- CenterScape – downsize of Electro World unit and construction of new retail unit
- RFE - New TV studios
- GLL - Anděl Park – new exterior green terrace
- REDSIDE - OC Rýnovka – parking reconstruction
- Caerus (CUBUS), Invesco (Corso Court) - BREEAM In-Use consultations
- GLL Partners (Anděl Park), JRA Estate (Titanium) BREEAM In-Use certification