What does the recruitment process look like?
SOME PRACTICAL ADVICE BEFORE A RECRUITMENT MEETING
- First of all - be yourself. A recruitment interview is a great opportunity to get to know each other better and honestly discuss the expectations and needs of both parties.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions - we also meet so you can learn more about what we do.
- Remember about our values - in addition to responsibilities, location or benefits, these are what will influence how you will work with us on a daily basis.
- Speak openly and freely, don't be afraid of "wrong answers." We are keen to hear your perspective, experiences and ideas for further development.
- We value commitment, trust and partnership - including in the recruitment process. If you see something we could improve - share your insights with us. We greatly appreciate feedback from Candidates at every stage of the process.
Join Our Team
Learn more about the opportunities to contribute to our extensive global platform of real estate services.