Senior Associate - CRESCO • United States
Alex is a Senior Associate with Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate specializing in retail tenant representation, landlord representation and sales, along with land assemblage and disposition. With a background in real estate finance, planning and zoning, Alex’s diverse skill set allows him to effectively serve a variety of clients.
Born and raised a Clevelander and a proud Ohio State University alumnus, Alex has a thorough understanding of the Northern and Central Ohio markets. His detailed-oriented analysis and problem- solving skills along with his ability to read and identify market trends are some of the critical attributes that he applies when representing corporate, regional, and local clients in the leasing, sale and consultation of retail and land transactions.
Alex began his career at Colliers as an intern with the James | Bitton Group, a top-producing retail brokerage team in the Colliers Columbus office, where he developed an extensive understanding of valuation, prospecting, and analysis of retail investment properties. After graduating from Ohio State in May 2018, Alex returned to his hometown to continue working with Colliers in the Cleveland-Akron market until January 2022 when he joined Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate.
- Colliers Cleveland-Akron Rookie of the Year, 2020
- • Aaron’s
• Advance Care Medical
• Cross Development
• Circle K
• Dimension Development Partners
• DRA Advisors
• DTLR | Villa
• Inspire Brands
• LNR Partners, LLC
• Nassimi Realty Corporation
• Playhouse Square Real Estate Services
• Shaker Rocks
• The NRP Group
• Twin Shores
• Quest Diagnostics
- Recovery Resources – Associate Board Member
- The Ohio State University, B.S.B.A. in Real Estate and Urban Analysis and a minor in City and Regional Planning
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Co-Chair, Young Leaders Group Cleveland