We provide reliable, vetted advisory
The life sciences sector has grown nearly five times as fast as the overall economy since 2000. To support this growth, life-sciences companies have made extensive investments in their highly specialized, long-term real estate assets. This fundamental real estate challenge has been to create ideal facilities to attract and retain the brightest minds in science, simultaneously preserving flexibility and thoughtfully managing costs.
The sector specialists of Cushman & Wakefield’s Life Sciences Advisory Group are available to provide a full complement of real estate strategy and advisory services, including:
- Portfolio optimization strategic services including monetization of underutilized assets
- Lease and portfolio administration
- National and international site selection services including labor analytics, benchmarking and business incentives
- National and international search and marketing campaigns
- Development of specialized properties, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to specifications
- Best-in-class transaction negotiations and management
Leveraging the research and insights of our global network of specialists, Cushman & Wakefield’s Life Sciences Advisory Group provides its clients with an invaluable edge in this very competitive marketplace.