Managing Principal - Seattle • United States
Alison Beddard is Managing Principal for the Washington and Oregon operations. Based in Seattle, Beddard oversees the strategic growth of the firm’s business lines across the Pacific Northwest.
“Alison is a highly experienced and accomplished leader and has excelled in each market she has helped oversee at Cushman & Wakefield,” said Dan Broderick, Cushman & Wakefield’s President, Americas Advisory. “Alison’s proven hands-on approach, emphasis on authentic relationships, and commitment to excellence will remain valued assets in driving growth in Oregon, Washington and across the critical Pacific Northwest region.”
Prior to assuming the role of Managing Principal in Washington state in early 2021, Beddard previously served as Cushman & Wakefield’s Managing Principal for the state of Utah. She began her career as a broker with Cushman & Wakefield in 2005, specializing in cutting-edge portfolio strategies in office leasing, and acquisition and dispositions of assets for institutional occupiers, private investors and nonprofit organizations.
Beddard has also been recognized for her work in the community and toward the equality and advancement of women in the commercial real estate industry. She is currently on the National Leadership Council for Cushman & Wakefield's Women’s Integrated Network (WIN). She also served as 2017 President of CREW Network, an international organization of 12,000+ members. During her term as President, she guided the Board through a global expansion, the selection and onboarding of a new CEO and a comprehensive redesign and launch of CREW’s online networking community. Beddard has also been honored by numerous publications, including Utah Business Magazine's Thirty
Women to Watch, Real Estate Forum Magazine's Women of Influence 2022 and 2017, and most recently has been named to the Puget Sound Business Journal's Power 100 List each of the past two years.
She currently serves on the University of Washington Runstad Real Estate Advisory Board and the Executive Committee of the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA).
A graduate of Virginia Tech, Beddard is an avid outdoor enthusiast, gourmet cook, artist, and world traveler.
- Globe St. Real Estate Forum Woman of Influence, 2017, 2022– click here to read press release
- Puget Sound Business Journal Power 100, 2021, 2022
- Connect CRE 2021 Most Influential Women
- 30 Women to Watch, Utah Business Magazine, 2016 – click here to watch Alison’s interview with Utah Business Magazine
- Forty Under 40, Utah Business Magazine, 2013
- University of Washington Runstad Real Estate Advisory Board – Board Member
- Commercial Brokers Association – Executive Committee Board Member 2022 – 2024
- CREW Seattle Nominating Committee, 2022
- Pacific Real Estate Institute (PREI) Member 2021-2024
- Global President, 2017 CREW Network – click here to watch Alison in The Time is Now for Women in Commercial Real Estate
- CREW Network Board of Directors, 2014 – 2018
- Chapter President, CREW Utah, 2012
- CREW Utah Board of Directors, 2011 – 2013, CREW Utah
- NAIOP, 2019 Symposium Committee
- Advisory Board, Zions Bank Women’s Financial Group, 2015 - 2017
- Advisory Group, Salt Lake City Downtown Master Plan
- Board of Directors, Utah Pride Center, 2012 - 2014
- Cushman & Wakefield Healthcare Practice Group
- Cushman & Wakefield WIN Leadership Council, 2019 - 2023
- B.S. Virginia Tech
- Yale School of Management, Women's Executive Leadership, 2019