Brian M. Balash, CCIM
Real Estate Salesperson - Pyramid Brokerage • United States of America
Brian Balash has been with Pyramid Brokerage since early 2006, after serving as a leasing representative for Pyramid Management Group, the largest privately owned developer of shopping centers in the Northeast for 2 years. Brian graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business Economics from The State University of New York at Oneonta, where he was a 4 year letterman on the Men’s Lacrosse Team and was a member of the American Marketing Association.
Obtaining the designation of Certified Commercial Investments Member has provided him the skill sets such as: financial analysis, interest-based negotiation, ethics, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate. These skills have contributed to the sales/leasing of excess of 1,100,000 square feet of space with a value in excess of $60,000,000.
Mr. Balash is a member within Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Specialty Practice Group, a national team of real estate professionals specializing in healthcare related real estate. He is also an active member in CCIM and Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders Group. His community involvements have included participation with Consumer Credit Counselling Service of Central New York (board member), 40 Below (Steering Committee Member, Co-Working Task Force Member, Events Committee), and Cazenovia College (volunteer, assistant men’s lacrosse coach).
2012: Published Author in MD News– 6 Issues
2012: CNY Sales & Marketing Excellence Award Winner
2011: Syracuse Office Salesperson of The Year
2011: Pyramid Brokerage Company– Company Top 10 Producer
2011: CNY Business Journal– 40 Under 40 Award Winner
2010: Certified Commercial Investments Member (CCIM)
- Bridgewater Place-132,000 square foot office investment, Syracuse NY 2013 (Disposition)
- Rosewood Health Center- 120,000 square foot skilled nursing facility, Syracuse NY 2013 (Disposition)
- Brown & Brown Insurance, Regional Office- 23,000 square feet office space, Syracuse NY 2013 (Acquisition)
- Alliance Bank, Headquarters Office- 28,502 square feet office space,
- Syracuse NY 2011 (Acquisition)
- 1199 Healthcare Workers Union-17,600 square feet office space, Syracuse NY 2011 (Aquistion)
- MVP Healthcare-14,250 square feet office space, Syracuse NY 2010 (Acquisition)
- Farmer & Traders Insurance Building- 45,900 square feet office space, Syracuse NY, 2009 (Disposition)
- CNA Insurance, Regional Office- 30,000 square feet office space, Syracuse NY, 2008 (Acquisition)
- Byrne Dairy, Corporate Headquarters- 18,000 square foot office building, Lafayette NY, 2008 (Acquisition)
- Columbian Mutual Insurance, Office- 14,703 square foot office space, Syracuse NY, 2008 (Acquisition)