Executive Director • United States
Gino Lollio serves as Executive Director at Cushman & Wakefield, co-leading a team that is recognized as a national leader in healthcare capital markets. With a core competency of investment sales, Mr. Lollio and his team have significant experience consulting owners, developers, and investors of medical office buildings, ambulatory surgery centers, and a multitude of outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities occupied by a range of specialties throughout the country.
Mr. Lollio has been featured in a multitude of industry publications including The Wall Street Journal, Globe St., REJournals, American Medical News, REIT.com, and National Real Estate Investor. In 2017, he was included on a list of “Most Influential Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Chicago.” He has also been included on Real Estate Forum’s list of “Emerging Healthcare Leaders”, as well as their “2021 Influencers in Healthcare Real Estate”.
Mr. Lollio earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, where he was a four-year letterman on the varsity baseball team receiving a Big Ten All-Conference selection and team Defensive Player of the Year award. Following college, Mr. Lollio played professional baseball in the Italian Baseball League and for the Italian National Team in numerous international competitions, including the World Baseball Cup and Intercontinental Cup. Mr. Lollio earned his Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE) with Distinction from DePaul University's Kellstadt Graduate School of Business and is currently pursuing his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Portfolio - $131,000,000
- 21st Century Oncology Portfolio - $117,000,000
- Eating Recovery Center - $58,000,000
- Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital and UT Physicians Portfolio - $58,000,000
- Sonterra Medical Park - $42,300,000
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center and Rehab Hospital - $40,400,000
- GenesisCare Oncology Portfolio - $37,900,000
- Bronson LakeView Outpatient Center - $30,400,000
- Forefront Dermatology Portfolio - $29,800,000
- Physicians Primary Care of Southwest Florida Portfolio - $28,500,000
- Fridley Medical Center - $19,845,000
- New Freedom Behavioral Health Campus - $15,500,000
- Community Health Network - $10,500,000
- Aurora West Allis - $9,050,000
- Real Estate Forum “Emerging Healthcare Leader”
- Crain’s Media “Most Influential Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Chicago”
- Real Estate Forum’s “2021 Influencers in Healthcare Real Estate”
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (IL - 475.145430)
- Member ULI, the Urban Land Institute
- Member NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- University of Michigan, B.G.S
- DePaul University – Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Master of Science in Real Estate with Distinction
For Sale • Office
9819-9821 N. 95th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Building Size: 9,431 SF
Sale Price: $5,000,000.00 USD