Executive Managing Director, Multifamily • United States
Kevin is an Executive Managing Director overseeing multifamily portfolios in the North Central region. He has managed large institutional multifamily portfolios, condominium conversions/de-conversions, commercial retail space, mixed-use, office and common interest communities. He is adept in the management of large-scale, value-add repositioning, lease-ups, high-end luxury product, LIHTC communities, high-rise and healing underperforming properties. His region serves as the model for culture creation, team building and team member development within the Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Asset Services platform.
Kevin joined Cushman & Wakefield in January of 2004 as a consultant and Investment Manager before being promoted to Executive Managing Director. His execution-oriented approach is well received by residents and the investors he represents, earning him several awards including Investment Manager of the Year and NAHB Pillars of the Industry Regional Manager of the Year—the industry’s most prestigious award.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- Pillar of the Industry Award for best Property Manager (National Association of Homebuilders)
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing, Loyola University Chicago
- Member, Chicagoland Apartment Association
- Member, Kansas City Apartment Association
- Past Board Member, Minneapolis Apartment Association
- IREM Certified Property Manager