Mary Kay Smith
Managing Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Mary Kay Smith is a commercial real estate professional with more than 20 years of experience managing design & construction projects and directing interdisciplinary teams. Mary Kay has focused primarily on Corporate Interiors, but has diverse project experience including retail, lab, higher education, and industrial asset types. In addition to personally managing more than three million square feet of tenant improvements, she had held several leadership positions for both variable and account-based services.
Santander Bank, UnitedHealth Group, Forrester Research, Thompson Learning, BTM Capital, Convexity Capital, Infinidat, CYS Investments and Cimpress.
• Forrester Research: 140,000 SF, Headquarters Relocation
• Thomson Learning: 1M SF, Distribution Center
• BTM Capital: 35,000 SF, Corporate Office
• Convexity Capital: 25,000 SF, Headquarters
• Cimpress (Vistaprint): 300,000 SF, US Headquarters Relocation
• Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks: 90,000 SF, Expansion and Renovation
• Sovereign / Santander: 50,000 SF, Headquarters Expansion
• Infinidat: 25,000 SF, US Headquarters Relocation
• CYS Investments: 10,000 SF, Headquarters Relocation
• Santander Bank, formerly Sovereign Bank: Alliance Director/ Project Management Director; 6MM SF corporate and retail portfolio
• UnitedHealth Group: Project Management Director; 12MM SF corporate portfolio