Executive Director • United States
Mr. Korch is an Executive Director in Valuation & Advisory at Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, LLC, a full-service real estate organization specializing in appraisal and consultation. He has been actively engaged in the property valuation and consulting since 1977. Prior to 1977, Mr. Korch employed by Public Service Electric and Gas Company as a Real Estate Representative starting in July 1973.
Mr. Korch has experience in the valuation of office buildings, shopping centers, industrial warehouse facilities, right-of-way corridors, and special purpose properties including intermodal facilities waterfront property and manufacturing plants. His consulting and appraisal assignments include Marketability and Feasibility Studies, Fair Market Value Analysis and Site Location Studies.
He is also a member and on the leadership team of the Dispute Analysis & Litigation Support Practice, which is comprised of experts in damages theory, valuation, accounting, finance, economics, land use, real estate industry standards and practices, capital market issues, and financial and statistical modeling. Mr. Korch is qualified in court as expert witness and has experience in landlord/tenant disputes, purchase price and property insurance claims disputes as both expert, arbitrator and mediator.
Clients served include agencies of the Federal and State Governments, municipalities, financial institutions, insurance companies, corporations, public utilities, and individuals.
- Bachelor of Science, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- #1-A – Basic Principles
- #1-B – Capitalization Theory & Techniques
- #2 – Urban Properties
- #4 – Condemnation Appraisal Practice
- #SPP – Standards of Professional Practice
- Property Tax Administration, Rutgers Bureau of Government Research Contracts and Specifications, Construction Materials and Processes, Muscarelle Center for Building Construction Studies, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- The appraiser has successfully completed numerous seminars and workshops on various appraisal methods and techniques. Mr. Korch has successfully completed all courses and requirements to qualify for the MAI designation and has currently completed the requirements under the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #6172). As of the current date, Paul Korch, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- American Society of Real Estate Counselors (CRE #1297)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of New Jersey
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of New Jersey – 42RG00022500
- 2013 President of the Metro New Jersey Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- 2010 Chair of the New Jersey Chapter Counselors of Real Estate
- National Association of Real Estate Boards
- New Jersey Association of Real Estate Boards
- Certified Tax Assessor (CTA), State of New Jersey