Managing Principal, Florida • United States
Wanda Riley serves as the Managing Principal for Cushman & Wakefield’s Florida market which
includes seven locations in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton,
and Ft. Lauderdale.
As Managing Principal for Florida, Ms. Riley provides strategic leadership across the firm’s $250M+ business & service lines - including leasing, capital markets, debt and equity, asset services, valuation and advisory, and project and development services. She oversees the development and execution of Cushman & Wakefield’s market plan and growth strategies throughout Florida. She also partners with professionals across the state to identify opportunities for cultivating long-lasting client relationships, achieving business growth and ensuring profitability.
Ms. Riley was previously the statewide Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for the firm. In
her dual role, she was responsible for ensuring the profitability of Cushman & Wakefield’s $150M
Florida business and managed the infrastructure for the 800+ professionals. As the key liaison
between Cushman & Wakefield’s global headquarters and Florida operation, she was responsible
for strategic planning, financial oversight, employee recruitment and retention, and performance
Ms. Riley has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2000, serving in several key leadership roles. Before becoming Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for Florida in 2014, she was the Operations Manager for Orlando and Jacksonville. An Orlando native, Ms. Riley is highly active in the community, serving in many industry-related and volunteer roles.
- Cushman & Wakefield's Women’s Integrated Network (WIN) – Founding member
- Cushman & Wakefield’s CFO Roundtable – Former Program Director
- UCF's Real Estate Advisory Council – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Orlando – Member (present), Past-president (2014)
- Orlando Economic Partnership – Board of Directors (2014 to 2018), Investor Relations Committee (present), Business Development Strategy Council (present)
- NAIOP – Member
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Management
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum – Women of Influence - 2022
- Connect CRE - Women in Real Estate Award - 2019
- CREW Orlando - President’s Award – 2019
- Cushman & Wakefield Excellence in Leadership Award – 2014