Latest Retail Space Listings in Fresno
1029 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Total Available Space: 10,904 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable
1901 East Shields Avenue, #100
Fresno, CA 93726
Available Space: 38,000 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable
9439 North Fort Washington Road
Fresno, CA 93730
Total Available Space: 38,928 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable
Why implement your retail space in Fresno?
Fresno boasts a vibrant retail scene, making it an appealing destination for businesses seeking retail space for lease. The city offers a wide range of retail spaces suitable for various business needs and industries. From bustling shopping centers to standalone storefronts in high-traffic areas, Fresno provides a diverse selection of leasing options.
Retail spaces in Fresno often come with desirable features such as ample square footage, modern designs, and convenient parking facilities to attract customers. Whether you are a boutique retailer, a restaurant, or a national chain, Fresno offers opportunities to establish or expand your presence in a thriving consumer market. With its growing population, strong local economy, and supportive business environment, Fresno is an enticing location for businesses seeking retail space for lease.
The cost of renting a retail space in Fresno can vary significantly depending on several factors such as location, size, condition, visibility, and market conditions. Rental rates are typically quoted in terms of price per square foot per month or per year. The average rental rates for retail spaces in Fresno ranged from $1.50 to $3.50 per square foot per month.
Are retail space rents likely to increase in Fresno?
Rental rates for retail spaces can be influenced by various factors, including supply and demand dynamics, economic conditions, and overall market trends. While it's challenging to predict specific changes in rental prices, it is possible for retail space rents to increase in Fresno if the demand for commercial real estate continues to grow, or if there are limited options available due to increased occupancy rates. Additionally, factors such as economic growth, development projects, and changes in local business environment can also impact rental prices.
Fresno offers several popular neighborhoods for leasing retail space, each with its own unique characteristics and advantages. Here are a few notable neighborhoods to consider:
- Tower District: Known for its vibrant and eclectic atmosphere, the Tower District is a popular destination for retail businesses. It features a mix of unique shops, boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment venues, attracting a diverse and lively crowd.
- River Park: Located in the northern part of Fresno, River Park is a bustling neighborhood with a variety of retail options. It is home to the River Park Shopping Center, a prominent retail destination that offers a wide range of national and local brands, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Fashion Fair: Situated near the intersection of Shaw and First Street, Fashion Fair is a popular shopping area with a focus on fashion and lifestyle retailers. The Fashion Fair Mall, a large indoor shopping center, serves as the anchor attraction in the neighborhood.
- Fig Garden Village: Located in northwest Fresno, Fig Garden Village is an upscale retail district that offers a mix of boutique shops, specialty stores, and dining options. Its charming outdoor setting and upscale atmosphere make it a sought-after location for retailers.
- Palm Bluffs: Situated in northeast Fresno, Palm Bluffs is a rapidly developing area with a growing retail presence. It offers a mix of retail spaces in modern commercial buildings, attracting businesses that benefit from the area's expanding residential and commercial developments.
Getting to and from Fresno
Fresno is well-connected and offers various transportation options for getting to and from the city. Here are some common methods of transportation:
- By Air: Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) is the primary airport serving the region. It offers domestic and international flights, connecting Fresno to major cities across the United States and beyond.
- By Car: Fresno is easily accessible by car, as it is situated at the crossroads of several major highways. The city is served by State Route 99, which runs north-south through the Central Valley, and State Route 41, which connects Fresno to the coastal areas.
- By Bus: Greyhound Lines provides intercity bus services, connecting Fresno to various destinations across the country. Additionally, Fresno Area Express (FAX) operates local bus services within the city.
- By Train: Amtrak operates the San Joaquins route, which connects Fresno to major cities in California. The Fresno Station is located in downtown Fresno.
Commercial Real Estate Services in Fresno, California