Latest Retail Space Listings in Nashville
802 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Available Space: 1,130 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable
214 Ward Cir
Brentwood, TN 37027
Total Available Space: 5,369 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable
Why implement your retail space in Nashville?
Nashville, Tennessee, presents an exciting opportunity for businesses seeking retail space for lease. With its vibrant music scene, thriving tourism industry, and a growing population, Nashville offers a robust consumer market that attracts locals and visitors alike. The city is known for its diverse neighborhoods and vibrant shopping districts, providing a range of retail space options to suit various business needs.
Whether it's trendy boutiques, upscale shopping centers, or local markets, Nashville has it all. Additionally, the city's supportive business environment, coupled with its strategic location and strong economic growth, makes it an ideal destination for retailers looking to establish or expand their presence. From the iconic Lower Broadway to the trendy 12 South neighborhood, businesses can find retail spaces that offer high visibility, foot traffic, and opportunities to tap into the unique Nashville experience.
The cost to rent a retail space in Nashville can vary significantly depending on several factors, including the location, size, condition, and desirability of the space. The average asking rental rates for retail spaces in Nashville range from approximately $15 to $45 per square foot per year.
To read: our U.S. Shopping Center MarketBeat report analyzes quarterly market activity nationally for the retail sector including supply, demand and pricing trends.
Are retail space rents likely to increase in Nashville?
Nashville offers a variety of popular neighborhoods where businesses can lease retail space. Here are a few notable areas:
- Downtown: The heart of Nashville, downtown offers a bustling atmosphere with a mix of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It attracts both locals and tourists, making it an excellent location for retail businesses.
- 12 South: This trendy neighborhood is known for its charming boutiques, unique shops, and hip eateries. With a vibrant and walkable environment, it has become a popular destination for retail businesses.
- East Nashville: With its eclectic and artsy vibe, East Nashville has emerged as a vibrant retail destination. It features a mix of local boutiques, vintage shops, and specialty stores, catering to a diverse and trendy customer base.
- The Gulch: Located just south of downtown, the Gulch offers a mix of upscale retail shops, luxury brands, and high-end boutiques. This vibrant neighborhood attracts a fashion-forward and affluent clientele.
- Hillsboro Village: Situated near Vanderbilt University, Hillsboro Village is a charming neighborhood known for its local boutiques, independent bookstores, and cozy cafes. It offers a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for retail businesses.
- Germantown: This historic neighborhood north of downtown combines residential charm with a growing retail scene. It features a mix of boutiques, galleries, and specialty shops, attracting residents and visitors alike.
Getting to and from Nashville
Nashville is a popular destination in the Southeastern United States, with several options for getting to and from the city. Here are a few ways to get to Nashville:
- By air: Nashville International Airport (BNA) is located just a few miles east of downtown Nashville and serves many major airlines with both domestic and international flights.
- By car: Nashville is located at the intersection of several major highways, including Interstate 40, Interstate 24, and Interstate 65, making it easily accessible by car.
- By bus: Several bus companies, including Greyhound and Megabus, offer service to Nashville from other cities in the region.
- By train: Amtrak's "City of New Orleans" train stops in Nashville, providing service to and from New Orleans, Memphis, and Chicago.
Commercial Real Estate Services in Nashville, Tennessee