155 Clarence Street: Maintaining Its Classy Fit-Out While Being Eco-Friendly
01 THE CHALLENGE
155 Clarence Street is popular for its classic art deco facade built in 1938, which was subsequently renovated in 2015.
To preserve its artistic fit-out, the 155 Clarence Street’s team approached Cushman & Wakefield for property and facilities management.
02 THE SOLUTION
Cushman & Wakefield offered end-to-end property and facilities management services, including:
- Transition management from building development to making it functional
- Involvement in the data loss prevention process
- Procurement of air conditioning, lifts, and other building management systems
- Technical services
- Operations supervision
03 THE RESULT
With its well-managed facilities, 155 Clarence Street achieved:
- 5-Star Green Star Rating
- 5-Star National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) Energy
- 4-Star NABERS Water
- Over 1 million litres of rainwater harvested for greywater use
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
Contact us to discuss how our experience on this project could be translated to your business requirements.
Apac office fit out cost guide 2023
This guide aims to assist occupiers in how they envision their space requirements and in their office fit out decision-making.