Executive Vice President, Industrial • Canada
Mike is Executive Vice President, Industrial Sales and Leasing, based out of Calgary. In this role, Mike leverages his extensive commercial real estate (CRE) knowledge and industrial sector expertise to meet the challenges of completing complex transactions for both investors and occupiers throughout North America. He works with corporate clients on local, national, and global real estate related matters evaluating all strategic issues and implementing solutions that best support each individual client.
Mike has built a reputation as a trusted leader in the industry through his hands-on approach and delivering tailored solutions for his clients. His deep industry knowledge and understanding of Calgary’s CRE landscape has positioned him as one of Cushman & Wakefield Calgary’s top-producing industrial brokers and one of the firm’s top performing professionals across Canada. With over 20 years’ experience, Mike has completed more than 1,000 transactions valued at over $1 billion.
Mike and his team, David Reich, Kevin Tang and Ula Kusto assist clients with owner/occupier land and building sales, investment sales, leasing, renewals and build-to-suit transactions.
- #7 Cushman & Wakefield Agent in Canada
- #1 Top Performer Cushman & Wakefield Calgary 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Cushman & Wakefield’s Top Industrial Agent 2014 – 2021
- Cushman & Wakefield’s President’s Round Table recipient since 2004
- 2004 BOMA Broker of the Year – Building Owners & Managers Association of Calgary
- Alberta Beverage Container Recycling Corporation (ABCRC)
- AMJ Campbell International
- Avenue Industrial Supply
- Bolt Supply House Ltd.
- Canna Cabana
- Cascades Recovery
- Kraft Canada
- LG Hausys Canada Inc.
- Masonite International
- Mirolin Industries Corp.
- Oil Lift Technology Inc
- Reliance Metals
- RN Foam & Fibres Ltd
- Snap On Tools
- The Big Box
- Thermon Canada Inc.
- Uponor Ltd
- Viking Air
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- SIOR 2016-2018 Canada West Chapter President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Solutions Group [GSCS]