Trends Impacting the Flexible Office Market
After flying high for years, flexible office and coworking were negatively affected by the onset of the pandemic. However, short- and medium-term trends among occupiers and landlords are favoring growth in the sector. The following report examines the current state and the expected future of the flexible office sector for landlords, occupiers, and operators / providers across five themes.
- Short-Term Challenges to the Sector
- Fundamentals Beginning to Look Up
- Enterprise Demand Rebounding, Not Waning
- The Long-Term Future of Workplace Ecosystems Includes Flexible Office
- Changing Dynamics Between Landlords, Occupiers & Flexible Office Operators
Key themes in our 2022 Flexible Office in the Changing Workplace report: