Fraser Health Authority, Long-term Facilities Plan & Headquarters
01 The Opportunity
02 Our Approach
03 The Result
C&W is actively negotiating on FHA’s behalf and, due to its commitment to client confidentially cannot disclose further details. However, the following are previously completed and disclosed components of the process outlining the services the team provided:
- Developing a strategic long-term facilities plan for board presentation, including the following advisory services: market analysis and forecasting, comprehensive portfolio review and cost projections, portfolio alignment and consolidation recommendations, capital projects review, lease vs. purchase analysis, residual value and proforma analysis, and demographic analysis.
- Providing transaction services to support the execution of the long-term facilities plan including office tenant representation, retail tenant representation, industrial tenant representation, strategic land acquisition, and surplus land disposition.
- Strategic portfolio alignment: extending/terminating leases to align with consolidation strategy.
- Supporting an at-capacity real estate and facilities team with the management of numerous small-to-mid-sized clinical leases across Metro Vancouver, often providing advisory and transaction services free of charge and not tied to landlord compensation.
- Identifying off-market opportunities to develop a leveraged process.
- Leadership of a competitive RFP process.
- Leadership of 226,000 sf complex headquarters lease negotiation.