Vice Chairman, Office • Canada
Randolph is a Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield with 36 years of experience in data center and portfolio optimization site acquisition and disposition, lease negotiations, and over 37 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate. His data center expertise covers site selection, risk analysis, portfolio strategy, Real Estate strategic planning, and account management. Randolph is also one of the founding members of Cushman & Wakefield’s Data Center Advisory Group.
Randolph is a consistent top producer in Cushman & Wakefield, achieving Top 100 recognition in the Americas every year since 2012He is a member of SIOR, CoreNet Global, and NAIOP, TREB, OREA, CREA, AFCOM and is on the Foundation Board of Providence Healthcare.
- Cushman & Wakefield’s Hall of Fame, 2014 induction
- CoreNet REmmy Award for Innovative Workplace, 2014
- SIOR Broker of the Year, 2015 & 2016
- NAIOP REX Award Transaction of the Year, 2015
- Power Broker of the Year, 2016 CoStar
- Top Producer in Canada, 2016
- Cushman & Wakefield’s President’s Round Table Honors for 24 years
- Awarded the Cushman & Wakefield’s Award of Excellence
- Honours degree in Urban Development and Economics, University of Western Ontario
Long standing member of the following organizations
- CoreNet Global
- Foundation Board of Providence Healthcare
Major clients include: Microsoft, AT&T, Bell Canada, Blackboard, Bank of Montreal, Brown Brothers Harriman, CentriLogic, CenturyLink, CGI, Cogeco, Cologix, Dell, Digital Realty, Dupont Fabros, Equinix, Ericsson Canada, Facebook, Global Crossing, IBM, Level 3, Loblaws, Microsoft, Networks, Royal Bank of Canada, Rogers, SoftLayer, Sun Life Financial, TELUS, TeraGo Networks and Toronto-Dominion Bank