Cushman & Wakefield’s approach to valuation is based on a careful analysis of your properties and the reference market. By partnering with our clients, we are able to provide insightful valuation advice that you can trust.
We are focused on providing reliable valuations that not only stand up to scrutiny from all stakeholders, but also give you confidence to make well-informed decisions on your real estate.
Proactive and consultative valuation advice tailored to your specific needs
Our clients are investors, lenders and owner occupiers to whom we offer valuations on transactions, bank lending, budgeting or internal decisions.
We undertake valuations for the following purposes:
- Financial and Accounting purposes
- Capital Gains Tax
- Expert Witness
- Inheritance Tax
- Performance Measurement
- Internal Management
- Bank Lending
- Purchase Reports
- Compulsory Purchase
- Mergers and Acquisitions
In doing so, we promise to provide:
- A proactive and consultative approach from our expert valuers who, with their sound market experience, are able to provide detailed market facing valuations
- Valuations undertaken by experts. Valuations are undertaken by specialists who focus on specific asset classes
- High standard valuations delivered on time and in line with your requirements
- Accurate valuations, in support of your specific business requirements, whether for financing, regulatory reporting, decision-making, investment, or risk management purposes
- Market facing valuations – we work closely with our Capital Markets and Leasing teams to ensure we are aware of the latest market activities
Collaboration and trust – seamlessly across the globe
We have a culture of collaboration and trust, and we are led by the principle of always putting our clients’ needs first. Our operating ethos is driven by discipline, consistency and transparency.
Our market knowledge, resources, experience and geographic capabilities provide our clients with a seamless service across the globe. We are well qualified to handle large, complex assignments of all types on a national and international basis. Don’t just take our word for it: last year, in the UK alone, our 235-strong team valued over £350 billion of property.
We invest continuously in technology and innovation, as demonstrated by our data analysis service, which is enabling our clients to enhance their decision making processes in real time, wherever they are in the world.
Professionals specializing in different market sectors to unlock the value of your assets
Our specialist valuers have a wealth of experience across all sectors, meaning that our capabilities span the breadth of the market. We have dedicated teams who have established a demonstrable track record in advising on decisions in the following areas of real estate:
- Industrial and Logistics
- Shopping Centres
- Out of town
- Outlet Malls
- High Street
- Central London Commercial Property
- Student Accommodation
- Healthcare and Retirement Living
- Car Showrooms
- Car Parks
- Motorway Service Areas
- Petrol Filling Stations
- Arena and venues
- Recovery & Restructuring