Executive Managing Director • United States
Beginning his career in 2004, Andrew has excelled as a trusted, senior-level advisor for private and public companies, business owners and tenants including Fortune 500 corporations and global leaders. As Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, Andrew specializes in industrial tenant representation and provides value-added consulting for corporate occupiers’ real estate, supply chain, and operations across Southern California and the Western United States.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Andrew was a founding partner and Executive Managing Director in Newmark knight Frank’s Industrial Advisory Group (IAG). Before that, he was a dedicated tenant advisor at Savills where he co-led the firm’s Southern California Industrial Services Group. Prior, he was a Vice President at CBRE where he was the recipient of the firm’s R.I.S.E. Award, for ‘Respect, Integrity, Service & Excellence’.
- C&W Top 5 Inland Empire Office Producer 2022
- Savills “Top 100” Producer in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Savills Academy, Graduate
- Recipient of the CBRE R.I.S.E. Award, for ‘Respect, Integrity, Service & Excellence’
- CBRE Advanced Industrial 101, Graduate
UC Santa Barbara, 2004 Bachelor of Arts degree in English and a minor in Art History.
- Andrew currently serves on the Board of Directors for Pretend City in Irvine, helping children develop foundational skillsets in learning, imagination, critical thinking, teamwork and problem solving in a fully interactive environment. Previously
- Andrew served from 2012 to 2018 on the Board of Directors of South County Outreach, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping prevent homelessness and hunger in Orange County.
For Lease • High Technology
9950 Jeronimo Rd.
Irvine, CA 92618
Available Space: 59,372 SF
Rental Price: $18.00 USD
For Lease • Warehouse/Distribution
25862 Commercentre Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Available Space: 10,258 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable