Executive Managing Director • United States
As Americas Lead, Client Solutions, Total Workplace at C&W, Antonia works closely with account directors, brokers and project management leads to develop superior workplace and change management services. Along with her team, they have been in high demand since the pandemic elevated the issue of workplace relevance and experience to the top of the CEO agenda. They create strategic plans focused on the employee experience, creating dynamic and flexible workplace environments and optimizing space utilization to “future ready” buildings and portfolios. They support occupants with sophisticated change programs and campaigns that address behavioral changes required to ensure readiness and productivity in the hybrid workplace.
Antonia is focused on the role of the workplace in the success of the lives of its users and their businesses. The workplace has deep and ongoing relevance to the culture of our organizations as a forum for personal development, learning and growth.
Educated in Australia, Antonia’s career and passion for learning about the experiences of people in foreign countries has took her to Hong Kong, working with clients in China and Singapore, prior to relocating to California from where she has supported clients and delivered thought leadership across the US and Canada for over 20 years.
• RE Woman of Influence, Globe St, 2021
• Polaris Award for Leadership, Cushman & Wakefield, 2019
• Top-Rated Faculty Award, CoreNet Global Executive Development Program, 2006 through 2021
• Service Provider of the Year, 2014, CoreNet Northern California Chapter
- HPi, Global. Employee sentiment research initiative to improve the workplace experience.
- Clif Bar, Emeryville, CA. New workplace strategy.
- Google, CA. New workplace operations strategy.
- Adobe, Global. Site operations strategy.
- KraftHeinz Corporation, IL. HQ Return to Office Accommodation Strategy.
- Bank of the West, New Workplace Change Management deployment.
- Cushman & Wakefield, San Diego, New workplace Change Management.
- TechData Global Workplace Guidelines.
- State Bar of California, San Francisco, CA. Workplace consolidation.
- Centene Corporation, St Louis, MI. Communications for 1200 person move to a new facility.
- Humana, Louisville, KY. Employee Experience program vision + Change Management strategy.
- Allianz, NY. Change Management for a relocation.
- Cushman & Wakefield, Chicago HQ. Executive suite expansion.
- Poly, Global. Workplace and Sales Environment Guidelines for newly integrated organization.
- NetApp, North America. Innovative Workplace Strategy.
- Portland Public Schools, OR. BESC Workplace Study.
- Holland America Cruise Lines, CA. Workplace improvement analysis.
- Ciena Corporation, Global. New workplace strategy and guidelines.
- San Francisco State University, CA. Downtown Campus Workplace Assessment.
- Newell Brands, Global. Guiding principles for the workplace.
- Google, Mountain View, CA. Workplace Strategy and Change Management.
- Polycom, HQ, Hyderabad, India and Westminster, CO. Re-organization and Workplace of the Future vision.
- Symantec, Utah and San Francisco. Site consolidation Change Management.
- Facebook, NYC, NY. Workplace review and Ideas Book for New York City expansion.
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, CA. Workplace and portfolio strategy.
- Hyundai Motors America, Irvine, CA. Workplace re-organization.
- Vail Resorts, Denver, CO. Headquarters supply and demand accommodation strategy.
- Pharmavite, Burbank, CA. Headquarters needs assessment.
- Grant Thornton, USA. Workplace tool development + Time Utilization Studies for 7 key locations.
- McAfee, CA, OR, TX. Portfolio planning in response to an acquisition.
- C&W PSC, ST Louis, MO. Activity based new workplace strategy and change management.
- Major Development Company, East Coast, USA. Amenities study.
- Edward Jones, MO. Workplace Strategy and Change Management for headquarters campus.
- NW Natural, OR. Workplace Strategy for headquarters relocation.
- OHSU, OR. Workplace Strategy for relocation of multiple administrative functions.
- Confidential Insurance Co., USA. National consolidation study for 16 locations.
- MCR.w Master of Corporate Real Estate (Workplace Specialization)
- PROSCI Certified Change Management Practitioner
- LEED® AP ID+C (Interior Design + Construction)
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration - University of South Australia, Adelaide
- Bachelor of Architecture, Honors - University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies - University of Adelaide