Technical Advisory and Strategy Consulting
A successful transaction is the outcome of a complex process that includes careful strategic analysis of client opportunities and the assessment of all possible strategic options. We support our clients in identifying risks at the early stages and in highlighting value-added opportunities. We provide objective advice for today and with a forward looking scope.
Our assessment will focus on:
- Planning feasibility studies for building transformation
- Strategic analysis of market conditions together with other C&W departments
- Budgeting for repair, improvement and development works and projects
- Support in the review of business plans
Our team looks at a building’s characteristics, condition and its essential services. Used as a risk-assessment tool, the TDD aims to gather relevant information on matters such as zoning, building-code compliance, building systems and deferred maintenance items that can have a tangible impact on a property’s operations and value.
Technical Due Diligence & Schedules of condition
- Technical Due Diligence (TDD)
- Building surveys, schedules of condition and CAPEX analysis
- Technical advice during the acquisition/disposal process
Development Monitoring and Management
Development monitoring is about ensuring that the end product meets expectations. Our project manager plays a vital role throughout the development project. We act as independent monitors/managers for the party that has a direct interest in the successful completion of a project, without having direct control over its delivery. We work for funders, owners and potential occupiers.
- Start-up construction
- Periodic site inspection and reporting
- Change-order management
- Quality monitoring
- Final acceptance implementation
Building Survey Measurement
Our team carries out specific site visits and sampling measurements of the most important elements of an asset and compares them with the available plans.
This allows for identifying asset relevant surfaces and intended uses to be applied for better management of the asset or to add value in the disposal/leasing process.
- Area measurement check
- Calculation report
- Analysis of the tenancy distribution
- IPMS for office buildings