Failing to alleviate climate change could have negative consequences for the planet that we live on. Weather systems could be altered and whole ecosystems could change. If these occur, the knock-on effects will undoubtedly affect our everyday lives. As the understanding of what could happen grows so people around the globe are putting pressure on governments, businesses and themselves to take action, and one often-talked-about solution of late is going carbon neutral.
In this report jointly launched by Cushman & Wakefield and USGBC - Carbon Neutrality - Shifting to Neutral to Drive Real Estate Sustainability in China, we will look at:
• Climate change and the importance of going green;
• What China has done and is expected to do;
• How real estate can help;
• Taking the next step – going carbon neutral;
• A whole lifecycle carbon reduction plan – a road map for real estate investors/developers/landlords in China;
• Other considerations and what's in it for real estate investors, developers and landlords
Download the Carbon Neutrality report.
Watch the on-demand webinar: