Senior Associate • United States
A member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Office Tenant Representation practice, Re’Nauta Bell assists corporations and privately held firms with their commercial real estate endeavors. She provides unbiased and professional commercial real estate brokerage services for office tenants and is adept at creating unique problem-solving strategies.
Re’Nauta serves as the president of the Atlanta chapter of AAREP (African American Commercial Real Estate Professionals). She is a graduate of the CREW Leadership Program, a graduate of the ACBR Diversity Mentorship Program, and a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Strategic Diverse Partnerships committee and Supplier Diversity Leadership Council (SDLC) where she works closely with the CPO, CDIO and Head of Supplier Diversity. She is also a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s ERG BUILD (Blacks United in Leadership & Development).
During the pandemic, Re’Nauta championed an initiative to create a strategic alliance with a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that can provide companies who are interested in Tier 1 diverse spend dollars an opportunity to capture that credit through their real estate portfolio, which accounts for a company’s second largest expenditure.
Re’Nauta is a CCIM candidate and is certified in public speaking, real estate negotiation, and real estate team building. She is currently a student at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia in the Executive MBA program. Re’Nauta is also a recognized social media influencer and blogger for the commercial real estate industry.
Prior to joining Cushman and Wakefield, Re’Nauta worked as an artist and talent agent in the Atlanta entertainment industry. She was responsible for contract negotiations and promotion of 150 models and actors in Southeastern Region. Following college, Re’Nauta worked as a senior loan processor at a nationally recognized mortgage brokerage.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- Real Estate Team Builder
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Master of Public Speaking
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Fireside chat with Urban Land Institute (ULI) and Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) 2022
- Shout Out Atlanta Magazine Spotlight 2022
- 2022 Million Dollar Club Inductee
- VoyageATL Magazine “Hidden Gems” Spotlight 2019
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors 2018 Diversity Mentorship Program Graduate
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Leadership Class of 2018 Graduate
- Voted Top 10 CRE Blogs of 2017 – Commercial Real Estate 101
- Domestically and internationally published photographer
- Building & Land Technology (King and Queen Towers at Concourse Office Park)
- Radio One
- Mister Car Wash
- Pop Rocks
- Cardiology Associates of Atlanta
- Commercial Roof Systems
- Law Offices of Rickard & Nix
- Southeastern Commercial Painting Company
- Helium SEO
- Honore Law
- Phoenix Brand Management
- Digit Systems International
- Warrick Dunn Charities
- Progress Software
- Proud Moments
- Allied Universal
- Aptum Technologies
- Core Spaces
- Habitat for Humanity Dekalb